- move "vendor" files to js/vendor and less/vendor
- move swagger to js/standalone (meant for standalone pages)
- move gitgraph to features and streamline its loading
- add linting configs to webpack dependencies in make
- set ignored files for eslint/stylelint directly in their configs
Co-authored-by: Lunny Xiao <email@example.com>
Co-authored-by: zeripath <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Co-authored-by: Antoine GIRARD <email@example.com>
New CSS linter which is much more powerfull than the previous one.
Configuration is default but I had to remove a few rules that were
throwing too many or weird errors.
More importantly, the linter will exit with code 1 on errors so now our
build will fail if the CSS linter fails which should eliminate linter
errors being introduced without notice.